Sunday, November 05, 2006

DREADLOCKS! FOR REAL MAN! =D

I found a shop that actually provide the service of helping people make dreadlock hair! I went to check it out and asked the person in charge, price ranging from 120 to 400! 400 is the longest lah! like Bob Marley type. But nah! for me? 200 will do! =D I'm SO SO looking forward to that day to come! Somemore must make appointment with them. But heys! 200, they'll provide everything for you, the dreading and the extensions. My first thought was "Hey! thats cheap", considering the fact other shops might cause like a bomb. But I'll have to just wait after my O's and decide. i mean rio ferdinand type of braiding hairstyle also not bad. pretty nice, but does not suit everyone for sure.

DREADLOCK RASTA! DREADLOCK! DREADLOCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home